For all treatment services purchased at our marketplace, please request for refund/return at the clinic merchant providing the treatment. Do note that a 10% service charge by will apply (due to limited supplies and slots). The remaining 90% shall be refunded by the clinic merchant. Do note that refund and return policies of the clinic merchant will apply.