Featured Clinics Offering Tummy Tuck
- Aesthetic Clinics
- Featured Aesthetic Clinics
- Featured Clinic - Arm Lift
- Featured Clinic - Botox
- Featured Clinic - Double Eyelid Surgery
- Featured Clinic - Eye Bag Removal
- Featured Clinic - Facial Treatment
- Featured Clinic - Fat Freeze
- Featured Clinic - Fillers
- Featured Clinic - Hair Restoration
- Featured Clinic - Laser Whitening
- Featured Clinic - Liposuction
- Featured Clinic - Pores Reduction
- Featured Clinic - Teeth Whitening
- Featured Clinic - Vagina Tightening
- Five Star
- Lasik Clinics
- TH - Aesthetic Clinics
- TH - Eye clinics
What is Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty or “tummy tuck” is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to make the abdomen thinner and more firm. The surgery involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen in order to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall. This type of surgery is usually sought by patients with loose or sagging tissues after pregnancy or major weight loss.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck
Enhances Body Contours
FAQ on Tummy Tuck
Am I a candidate for tummy tuck?
First and foremost, you must be in good health and not have any active diseases or serious pre-existing medical conditions. You also must have realistic expectations of the outcome of your surgery. Discuss your goals with your abdominoplasty surgeon so that you have an understanding about what can realistically be achieved with tummy tuck surgery. You must be mentally and emotionally stable. An abdominoplasty requires patience and stability to get through.